About the CPA
To promote philosophical scholarship and exchange, the CPA produces quarterly their journal Dialogue [+]
- » Call for papers, symposia, roundtables and workshops. Congress 2016, University of Calgary, May 29 – June 1. (pdf)
- » Congress 2016, University of Calgary, May 29 – June 1.
- » Statement from the Equity Committee of the CPA on the current state of the discipline and the importance of programs like the site visit program.
- » Master's in Ancient Philosophy (Western Ontario).
- » Call for abstracts: New trends in the metaphysics of science. Paris, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne, Dec 16-18, 2015.
- » 1st Call for Papers: Ernst Mach Centenary Conference 2016. University of Vienna and Austrian Academy of Sciences, June 16-18, 2016.
- » Proposals and CFP: The Society for Existential and Phenomenological Theory and Culture, University of Calgary, May 31 – June 2 (tentative), 2016.
ARPA Call for Papers, Oct 30-31, St. Thomas University and University of New
- » Call for abstracts: Knowing How. International Symposium, November 6-7, 2015, University of Montreal.
- » 2nd Call for Abstracts: The Ethics of Boycotting (special issue).
- » CFP: Women in Early Analytical Philosophy. 5 October, 2015, Ghent University, in collaboration with the Journal for the History of Analytical Philosophy.
- » Call for Submissions, Symposium: Canadian Journal of Continental Philosophy/Revue canadienne de philosophie continentale.
- » Call for Papers: Hegel, Religion and Politics, Issues and Actuality. Saint Paul University, April 15-16, 2016.
- » MORE COMMUNICATIONS...
- » Assistant Professor, Philosophy of Science, or History and Philosophy of Science. McGill University
- » Assistant/Associate Professor - Ancient Philosophy. St. George Campus (downtown Toronto), University of Toronto.
- » 2-year Killam Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of Alberta.
- » Full Time Alternate Stream - Assistant Lecturer, Department of Philosophy, York University.
- » Assistant Professor — Philosophy of Mind. St. George Campus (downtown Toronto), University of Toronto.
- » Assistant Professor — Ethics. St. George Campus (downtown Toronto), University of Toronto.
- » Tenure-track, modern philosophy, UQAM.
- » MORE JOB POSTINGS...
φ To have a news item, job posting or conference announcement added: Contact the Web Editor.
The Equity Committee of the CPA was founded in 1990-1, and works to collect data on the situation of women, visible minorities, philosophers with disabilities, and Aboriginal philosophers in Canada, as well as to share information on best practices to promote equity within the profession. It holds a regular panel as part of the CPA annual meeting to encourage critical reflection on questions of equity. More ...
Hitting the Job Market (For job seekers.)
See this year's prize winners on the Prizes page.
Can't find what you're looking for? Check the site guide.
University of Winnipeg
|Dept:||Department of Philosophy|
(For changes contact web editor)
UNIVERSITÉ DU NOUVEAU-BRUNSWICK
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO - VICTORIA COLLEGE
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO