Assistant Professor in Philosophy--One Year Term
This job is expired.
Department of Philosophy and Classics
University of Regina
08 May 2020
07 Jul 2020
Qualified applicants interested in this opportunity must submit the following materials:
1. A cover letter clearly articulating the candidate’s teaching experience and research interests;
2. A Curriculum Vitae;
3. Evidence of teaching effectiveness (e.g., course evaluations, etc.);
4. Sample syllabi or course outlines;
5. Sample of writing;
6. Copies of transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (please note: if successfully short-listed for an interview, official transcripts sent directly from the post-secondary institutions will be required);
7. Three (3) letters of reference (please note: if successfully short-listed for an interview, confidential letters of reference will also need to be forwarded directly by the referee).
Requests for further information should be addressed to Arts.email@example.com.
Academic enquiries may be addressed to: Dr David Elliott, Head – Department of Philosophy and Classics; (306)585-4324; firstname.lastname@example.org